« All Events
Korn Ferry salutes our Veterans
November 11, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
How to leverage your military experience for civilian leadership.
Transitioning into Civilian Careers.
Military experience can set you apart in the civilian workforce. We recognize
the value of military leadership skills and can help Veterans elevate their
post-military careers to the next level. Korn Ferry’s New York office is
expressing appreciation to Veterans this upcoming Veteran’s Day, by
dedicating a full day of career advice, employment and educational
information, and networking opportunities.
* U.S. Military personnel who are planning to or have recently left the
service, or who are working as a civilian now but are seeking a
* Have a college degree or higher.
* Are committed to completing the 45 minute online self-assessment
beforehand and then fully engaging in the day program on November 11th.
* Online Applications with resumes accepted up to October 20th, 2014
at application link
* Acceptance Notification by Email: October 24th, 2014.
After being accepted, you will receive a link to complete the Korn Ferry
proprietary viaEdge™ self-assessment which will help prepare you for
discussions about your career vision.
* Tuesday, November 11, 2014
* Starting at 8:00a.m. and concluding with a reception from
5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
* Location: MetLife Building at 200 Park Ave and Korn Ferry offices
on the 33rd floor New York, NY.
* Click here to see the draft agenda.
Fee: There is no cost for program participation.
Please review this PDF for additional IMPORTANT information from Korn Ferry: KornFerryVeterans